Sunday, 11 March 2012

And the damn threatens to break;

Ever have that feeling that something is hovering....right....fucking....there....and you're absolutely fucking terrified that the smallest little thing will set off the apocalypse?

I'm not sure what it is, but the last three days or so I've been so completely off center and unbalanced, I feel like the world is going to end.  I can go from happy in one moment to "Omg I'm going to murder you if you don't stop that" in the blink of an eye.

Scary part is, I know what's causing it.  I've been trying to calm it, keep it under control, but the more stress that builds up, the closer I feel the edge creeping.  What scares me is that I'm not sure if there will be any coming back after I cross that line.

I want to get what's going on in my head out in words but it's extremely difficult.  Yasu keeps telling me to lean on him and I try, but I really mean it when I say I think I'm broken.  It's like a physically can't get it out.

What's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment