Thursday, 22 March 2012

You know.......

Sometimes, words really hurt and I think a lot of people forget that.  What you say cuts a lot deeper than anything you could do physically and can create wounds that are much more difficult to heal.

I get that I have issues.  Reality is though, we all do.  Difference here is, I don't tell anyone I come across what yours are.  Why?  Because I don't want to disrespect you like that.  I have my opinions.  And I don't agree with everything that you do.  That's your business.  Family or not, unless it directly effects me, then I keep my mouth shut about it.  Hell, there are things that directly effect me and I still keep my mouth shut about it.  Why?  Because I don't want people thinking that you are a bad person because I have an issue with you.

You, apparently, don't feel the same way.  And that hurts.

It's quite obvious that you've been sharing your opinion of me with other people, people that I don't even know.  It might be different if it was another family member or something, but it's obvious that it doesn't really matter who it is.  You have some issues with me and you've shared it.  Openly.  And that hurts.  A lot.   I'm shaking right now I'm so upset.  Not because I'm angry that you've done this.  It's because I'm hurt that you would disrespect me in a way I would not do to you.   It would be different if you were confiding to someone close to you, but, from the looks of things, this is not the case.

I really don't know how to handle this situation.  I know that you didn't intend for me to find out, but I have.  I'm tempted to be vengeful and do the same as you've done to me, but when it comes down to it, it really wouldn't solve anything, would it?  It's not going to take the hurt away that's been caused and hurting you in return, well, it will only cause further issue.

I'm sorry I've upset you so much to the point that you need to tell anyone and everyone about how you feel about me.  I wish you would have come and talk to me about it though instead of sharing it with the world.  That would have been the mature thing to do.

I suppose I expected too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment