Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Why is it......

That I feel motivated while I'm at work and yet at home I don't?  It seems that when I have the time to do something, I don't, but when I'm busy I get all these fabulous ideas and think to myself "Ya!  That's awesome, I'm going to do that when I get home." ?

The life of a procrastinator I think?

Or is it that once I've been home and I've slept, that energy that I had while at work, etc, just poofs.  You'd think after getting 6 hrs or so of sleep, I'd feel even more motivated to do the things that I want to do, but it just doesn't happen like that.

It's frustrating, because I WANT to have the energy to do things, but it's just not there.  And I'm not exactly sure why.

Lately I've been extremely grumpy, for several reasons and I'm doing my best to combat it, but I think that part of it is I'm extremely frustrated with myself and not being able to convince myself to get up off my ass and take care of business.

Now before you get all perverted on me, I didn't mean it like that.  I just mean that I have several things on my to do list that stare me in the face EVERY damn day and the only time I have the motivation and the excitement about getting them done is when I'm sitting here at work, staring at my computer and not able to carry them out.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me sometimes.  I often wish I had someone sitting here next to me to reach over and shake me sometimes.  I need the sense knocked into me I think when it comes to doing this stuff.  Perhaps that's why my life has gotten into the pickle that it's in right.

Well, partly anyway.  Some things have been out of my control and I can't blame myself for that, but there is some responsibility I need to take for not having the ommph to deal with them.

Ahhh, such is life.  And I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment