This is attempt number.....oh who am I kidding? I've tried starting a blog so many times and failed that I've lost count now. ~chuckles~
I'm not exactly sure what I've planned for this blog. To be honest, starting it was a complete impulse. I was nosing around facebook profiles (yes, I'm a creeper, but shhhh don't tell anyone) and stumbled across someone with a blog. One click led to another and here I am, writing up my first post. Funny how that happens, isn't it?
I keep glancing at the clock. An hour and twenty minutes until it's time to get ready for work. Yes, I work the graveyard and I actually like it. I'm the furthest thing from a morning person. I'd rather stay up all night long than drag my ass out of bed at 530am. I'm also a bit of a workaholic, going in for shifts whenever I'm called. Single mom, gotta pay the bills somehow, you know.
So this blog post seems awfully impersonal. I suppose as I go along, I'll open a bit more, grow more comfortable with the idea of blogging again. It's been so long, but I think it'll be a good thing for me, for several reasons. Reasons which I'll let on to later.
With that, I will end this less than epic post and leave you hanging just a bit. I'm either going to run out of things to talk about and fill it with ................................................. or ramble on for far too long, much longer than any of you would be willing to read.
Welcome to my madness. I hope you enjoy the ride. XD
Madness? THIS! IS! SPARTA~!
ReplyDelete