Sunday, 20 November 2011

Just when I thought it was all ok....

Silly me.  Thinking everything could be honky dory and this feeling of "ahhhh everything is alright" was gonna last.

Life really enjoys being a bitch I think.  It's her....goal.  Her purpose even?  I'm not sure.

All I know is I'm fucking sick of it.  I'm sick of being the one that takes it up the ass.  I'm sick of being sick of it.  If that makes any sense.

"I will not bow, I will not break, I will shut the world away....."

It seems that everything works out for everyone else, just not for me.  Why is that?  What did I do, that was so incredibly horrible (isn't that a fun description?) that warranted things not going right for me, again?

Again, this is very vague.  I know I know, the point of a blog is NOT to be vague and express myself and all that, but that little part of me is saying "Don't say anything too obvious, you don't want to hurt any feelings."  Sometimes I wish that part of me would just fuck off and I could voice my opinion loud and clear.   Unfortunately, that's not so.

"All is lost again, but I'm not giving in....."

So, out of respect of the two people my frustration is directed at, I'll keep to myself and be all cryptic about what is frustrating me to the point I want to pull my hair out.  They know they are and why.  Chances are, they don't read this, or don't even know it exists, but there is still that one little chance they do.  And if they do, and they read, well, if I were to be open about what's going on, the can of worms I'm dealing with would be a lot bigger than it already is.

Let's just say, for the record, "I hate money."

The End.

I leave you with a song that I enjoy and has helped in more ways that one:



Yasu  I <3 you

No comments:

Post a Comment