I feel contented.
More than I have for a long, long time. Is that a sign? I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that the stress has been less, the anxiety has been less and overall, I feel much better than I have in months.
That's all attributed to one person. He makes me smile. He makes me feel loved. He makes me feel special. And he doesn't have to do this, but he does anyway. I don't feel like I owe him anything in return for it. It doesn't feel forced.
It just is.
And that's what I love about it and it's what I love about him. I suppose I was scared to admit it out loud. Worried that things would go the same way they have in the past, but it is possible to put things back together stronger than they were before.
This blog post feels like it's lacking something. Maybe because I'm tired and want to sleep. 5 1/2 more hours and I can. Sweet sleep, how I miss you.
And another picture, just cause. There is a method to this madness, but that will be revealed later.

No comments:
Post a Comment