Sunday, 27 November 2011

Life is like a box of chocolates.....

Wouldn't it be nice if life was just like a movie plot? A clear beginning, middle and end? One theme, problem to be solved and in the end, everyone lives happily ever after?

Sometimes I wish it were that simple. It frustrates me that sometimes movies make life seem so easy and so grand that all of us should be able to face each problem and overcome it with scripted ease.

Unfortunately, it's not. Yet somehow, every time I watch a heartwarming film, I feel inspired and fooled at the same time. Filled with false hope that no matter what comes my way, everything will work out in the end.

Unfortunately, life will never be that simple or uncomplicated and that's a harsh reality.

I really need to stop watching chick flicks at 4 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment